Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Art

 hello readers

this term we have been doing art, in art we have been working on our own logos. we made lino prints with out name what we like. On mine i put dream smp stuff because there my favourite streamers and i did the bi flag. The ink printed really well , the ink is very smooth when you roll it on , some of the lines were clear but there was a lot of chatter on  one of my  designs. my designs is about my favourite streamers and sexuality , the designs on my print is my name, the man-berg flag , the bi flag ( you can't  really tell because only did one colour ) and dream. the meanings behind the the man berg flag and dream . dream is  from the dream smp and the man berg flag is a team in the dream smp. I will show you a photo of my logo

                                                                        MY LOGO :




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!