Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Winter learning journey activity 14

 Hello readers 

i am back with activity fourteen , this winter learning journey said that you needed to finish 3 activity's from there activity broad but i kinda have done more then that so im trying to get most of the activity's done  and so far i have done four tasks and there is twenty  but this is my fifth task  but this task is about commenting on 3 other students post i picked to comment on Ayla , Marcus and Nici's blog  they are all doing the winter learning journey. and i reply to comments i get on my blog to so feel free to comment on one of my post 

                                                     My comments :







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!