Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2021

winter learning journey activity 8

 hello readers 

this is my second task i have finished im at least going to try get 2 or 3 blogs or activity's done  or as many as i can , for this task i did activity 8 this task is to research a popular place that attracts tourist and i  choose the Christchurch art gallery  and before i get off hand you had to make a poster to advertise the place.

                                                                                         

my poster : 
      



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!