Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

coding

hello readers 
this term we have been doing coding with Mr C . coding this term has been pretty fun we got to use coding websites like hour of code and scratch , on these  websites you could code and even make games . One of my favourite was a dancing game on hour of code it was fun  the music made it really fun because they had different types of games that you could , coding minecraft was one and many more there is also another website called scratch you can make games  on scratch that people can play. i think you should try its really entertaining. i play it with Ayla and Erin usually but you can play it alone  it also helps you learn some thing.
 the links :

Me , Erin and jonte also so did some art work today 

here is a photo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!