Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Winter learning journey activity 19

 hello readers

Kia ora im back with activity 19 this is my 8th activity i have completed and  its almost the   end of school holidays here where i am its Saturday and i think tomorrow is the last day of the winter learning journey but back to activity 19 , activity 19 is about  choosing a town or a city that you would like to go to for 2 weeks  and create a holiday plan for when you there i picked Brazil because some of  my family are over there and they would have many things to do there but enough talking about that. 

                                                                                          

                                                              B R A Z I L 

The reason i would go to Brazil is because my Dad and that side is over in Brazil and Brazil also has many activities to do and they have good food but mostly to go see family 




One of the activities that i would like to do would be to go to 

the Christ the redeemer i do like going for walks and hikes so that would be something to do with family or yourself  but i would want to do a lot more stuff so i'm going to tell you some of the things i would also like to do , like i would want to go to Iguazu falls , i would also like to go to tomorrow museum the reason i would like to go is because there name is interesting but i don’t actually know what they but if i ever did go i would like to tell you about it but the really only thing i would want to do is see my family  


But here are some photos : 

Museum of Tomorrow Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - e-architect

                                    Christ the Redeemer (statue) - WikipediaIguazú Falls travel | Argentina, South America - Lonely Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!