Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

winter learning journey activity 6

 Hello readers

how are you ? 

im back with activity six, this will be my sixth activity but today im going try get a lot of the tasks done and everybody else who is doing the winter learning journey  your doing amazing keep it going okay back to what activity six is activity six is you have a budget of $1000  to plan a exciting week and we had to use book creator  i picked to free activity's and 1 costing activity.



here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!