Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Winter learning journey activity 18

 hello readers

im here with activity 18 activity was to reproduce  a flag of your choice and i did  my own flag new Zealand in the corner there is the true/real new Zealand flag my flag is the on under neither it  i just used the actual colours and the designs and just moved them around i really like the flag i did , the only hing is but the two coloured stars but im show you now so :))

like this were is has two colours and mine just has one 


                                      MY FLAG:



                
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!