Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Winter learning journey activity 9

Hello readers

hello im sorry that i haven't been posting i have have been busy  but im back with activity nine , activity nine is about look at a traditional dress and make a sport uniform from it i decided to use the new Zealand flag for inspiration and i had fun making this. on  the back of it i used the four stars with the short word for new Zealand which is NZ  and on the front of it i put the full word New Zealand and the flag under it. and its shorts and T-shirt 
 


HERE IT IS : 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!