Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

STREAM : pt 2

kia ora readers

this term in wga time we have been doing steam, for steam we were focusing on what it is like in 2050 and what would the environment be like it could be really hot or really cold but we don't exactly     we have been doing fashion. we made a shirt for heating and cooling.

this is the paragraph that we presented with the top 

Heating and Cooling Outfit


The goal was to reduce the energy being used in heating and cooling, the idea was that everyone would have an outfit that could cool or heat someone instead of having a big aircon. The energy being used for the aircon uses heaps of energy to cool or heat the room, but if you have this outfit on, you will heat or cool yourself and not use as much energy because you don’t have to heat the whole house and just yourself. Another bonus is you can have any temperature and the people around you won’t complain.  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!