Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

lighting hands fire

 hello readers 

this week is our last week of school for term 2, my class has been waiting to do lighting hands on but he was always  busy with camp and other classes  but we still got to do it  , me , Erin and Yared didn't do it  but it was really cool to see. we had to follow important instructions   just so we didn't lose half of our face or haor and eyebrows. 

the order of instructions :

(girls tie there hair up) 

get you safety glasses

cover your arms with water (not to much )

then grab the bubbles ( dont go right down to the bottom ) get just the bubbles

then go to the green zone  

and put your arms up 

and to get the fire away  you have to do iron man hands as i would call it 

 


some videos :




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!