Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Bunsen flames/ boiling water

 Bunsen flames /boiling water 

yesterday we were boiling water with bunsen burners we had to boil  water for 5 minutes with the safety flame and the roaring blue flame but firs we had to set up the equipment the bunsen burner , tripod , rake , beaker .

their are two  types of flames the roaring blue flame and the safety flame 



results we 20 and ended up with 50 with the safety flame 

and with the roaring blue flame started wtih 20 ended up with 80


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!