Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Lisa Carrington

kia Ora

Last week we worked on a doc about Lisa Carrinton  but we had a different  teacher since mrs Alpers was away but we worked on the doc it had a long peice of writing about Lisa Carrington then we had fifiteen  questions about Lisa Carrington i got them most right but i got some wrong. but i did good 
 
Lisa Carrinton is an olympian  for new zealand  , this year at the Tyoko  olympics  Lisa Carrinton won 5 gold medal and 1 bronze medal 

some photos of Lisa Carrington

Lisa Carrington dominates Olympic Games like no other New Zealander |  Stuff.co.nzCarrington claims fourth Olympic gold | Otago Daily Times Online NewsCanoe sprint history set to be made at Tokyo Olympics | ICF - Planet Canoe

1 comment:

  1. Very well introduced Maddison. I'm sorry I missed helping you to proof read this, but you've reported aspects of Lisa's success well. How many medals did she finally end up with before returning to NZ?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!