Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

skittles observation

 

























































































yesterday in period to we all do all did an experiment with skittles and water we had to pair up in two and my buddy was Erin we used Petri dish , skittles and warm water ,we put warm water in the Petri dish them after we put the dish on a paper tower  we got to record  and take photos  next thing is to put the skittles in the Petri dish and them wait the skittles slowly lost colour .


SORRY I DON'T HAVE A PHOTO





    



















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!