Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

SLJ uv index

 hi its madds and this is day 6 of the summer learning journey today our task was to make a UV indicator to hang up somewhere to know when sunscreen needed and what I did to make mine I used paper color markers and a peg what I'm doing to let you guys understand more so I'm going to hang it up on the wall and when I wake up I will check the UV index and I will move it to low, MOD, high, very high or extreme and that will tell my family if they need sunscreen outside. I will put in a couple of photos.







1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Madds,

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Your UV indicator is awesome and would be great to hang on your fridge so your family knows when to ‘slip, slop, slap’! Thank you for sharing a photo of the indicator you have made. It’s super bright and colourful!

    How will you decide which level the UV is at each day? Are you going to be responsible for moving a peg or something to show your family what the UVs are like?

    Ka pai for completing this activity.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!