Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

SLJ day 4 paper work

  hi, its madds I am sorry that I have been keeping up but I can manage so I did this task a little while ago but this was a fun activity since I love making things but if you are in the summer learning journey or not I would try this anyway because it's fun and it is good when your board any way I have been working hard on this one because it was a lot of fails but the more you practice you will get better because it took me a while to get it right It will also help to slow down the video so you can follow the steps a little better and you could put it at your paste. I hope you try this and enjoy it 










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Madds,

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Woah! You made so many amazing things! I’m so impressed by your originality! I also love your advice to take it slow and that practice makes perfect. What inspiring words for your readers! I like your facial expressions in the photos too!

    Which of the things you made did you like making the most? What was the most challenging part of making the star? What are you going to do with your finished product?

    Because you’ve done such an amazing job, I’m marking your post as exceptional for extra points!

    Keep up the fantastic work and hope you had an amazing Christmas!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!