Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

someone you loved

πŸ‰ π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπ•π„πƒπŸ‰
hi its madds today i am playing the piano im sorry i have not been posting i have been to busy
the piano  song i have been learning are just off YouTube i will be showing you how to learn it
and i will be posting different thing from now on so its not just piano thank you guys (teachers) for giving me another spot prize of what i have done,i am going to start posting ever day 
(starting tomorrow)but not on Wednesday because it will be jenn´s birthday(family who live with me)
HERE IS THE VIDEO

4 comments:

  1. Hi Madds. Great that you are learning piano. When I was 14 years old(gee long time ago!) I used to go stay with my grandmother at weekends. She had a lovely old house and gardens. In her big lounge she had a beautiful old piano and I always used to play around on the keys. I now wish I had got her to teach me to play properly.
    Your muffins you baked looked good. I baked some Feijoa muffins last week.
    Keep up the good work and see you when we get back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madds, Great playing, keep up the practice with your piano. Thank you for sharing another song with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madds,
    It's been great to see you practising the piano and trying out the tunes to different songs. You've improved a lot since your first video - well done! Do you think you can sing along to what you are playing...? I look forward to seeing your next piano performance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Madds,
    Wow you did really good. I could listen to your songs all day !
    -Skyla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!