Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

πŸ’Žπ•žπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕀 𝕕𝕒π•ͺπŸ˜‰

πŸ’Žπ•žπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕀 𝕕𝕒π•ͺπŸ˜‰
im a little late on mothers day but im still posting
this post is to my mum you get to know her she is the best i have ever had even though she is my only mum
my Nana brought over lunch (kfc)but made sure she kept a distance and we went to the crematorium to see Jenns mum

but im going to be doing an interview

quick photo

what did you like about mothers day?spending time with my family

what is your favorite movie?

the gentlemen
old school movie: Annie and chitty chitty bang bang

what is your favorite food?
satay chicken

why did you call me maddison?
my personal trainer gave me the name
and i had terrible names

what is your favorite song?
phlex by blindspot

what is your favorite animal?
red pandas i have liked them since i saw them at the Auckland zoo 3 years ago

what is your favorite colour?
red it became my favorite ever since it was on my wedding dress


what is your least favorite food?
sea food

what was you least and favorite subject of school
my favorite subject was p.e my least favorite subject was scripture

what is is your cutest memory of me
when you first started walking

what is your favorite game?
touch ruby

what was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
play sport

what is your favorite holiday
Christmas

where were you born?
new zealand Christchurch
11/12/1982



what is your favorite fruit?
any melon




























































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!