Pages

Monday, October 25, 2021

My holiday :)

  Hello people

I'm going to tell you about the things In the two-week holiday. In the first week I went down to Queenstown for three days to go see my family. We went on the Luge and that was one of the best things I did during the holiday. I almost fell off the side.

 After we were back from Queenstown my mum had to work a couple of days. I went to my auntys. At my auntys we went on some walks. One of the walks was Bottle Lake. That was like a 4 hour walk. I didn't really do much after that but helped my mum with work. I did a lot of baking during the holidays. I made all sorts of things like Cakes , Muffins , Cookies and many more . ( sorry i don have any photos of the baking _

The second week was a really chill I didn't feel really well for the first two days ( I didn't have covid ) so for those two days I watched some Horror movies but after those days I  got back up and started doing some physical things and had to start doing boxing again, but that was most of my holiday. I was really an emotional roller coaster.

I  hope you liked reading about my holidays :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!