Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

2020 memory writing

2020 memory writing 


My memories from this year I have so many things to be grateful for like having 3 great amazing teachers Mrs Lee, Miss Bunting and Mr Williams. I forgot one other person, Mrs T. 

This  year I have made many  new friends I will never forget is one of the amazing  memories I had made this year, but one of the big memories is the big day in , with fun activities like the obstacle,bikerama .



There are many memories that I could share but it would be too long. This being my last year . it has been the best last year of primary school.leavers dinner was amazing . Being a house leader has been my dream since year 3, and my dream came true this year of becoming a house leader this year. It's sad that I have to leave this school but I will remember all the memories that I have made here. Wait I'm going to tell you one more memory  before I leave the school , is kapa haka  and the performance that paid off with all the hard work practicing. I'm going to say my last good bye to this school and continue on with my journey to intermediate 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!