Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

My monster Poody!!


Hi its Madds
this 2 weeks i have been working on my monster 
poody is a mix of red panda, snow leopard,owl and a cheetah 
i choose them because they are all CUTE 


HERE IS MY DLO

MY MONSTER
By madds

My monster's name is Poody. His mum is a mix of a red panda  and a snow leopard. Poodys dad is a mix of a cheetah and an owl. He likes to play catch. He also loves to sleep A LOT. He does not have many friends. His only friend is his best friend is Denis!
He has a cute red panda face with big fluffy ears. His ears are white. In fact his body is a snow leopard .He is only a child. He has a cheetah tail. He is a slender man ,he is really fast. He IS SO HEAVY. He only has a couple colours.

He is goofy, silly, friendly, nice, kind, caring, weird, loving,funny,
Sleepy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!