Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

another achieve poem

Another achieve poem
you need to try lots of different things.
Or you'll  never know what's you might  have achieved.
Until you try something you just don't know what you are missing.


Could it be that feeling scared of new things is just being excited.
A person who gives things a go is like the first time you are born.
Never say that you can not do it.


Definitely try new things to achieve more

Or if you never try something new you will not achieve anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!